The student news site of Susquehannock High School in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania.

The Susquehannock Courier

Spring into Fashion

Allure Sapp, Reporter

Spring is finally here, so it’s time to put away the heavy sweaters and bring out the shorts and short sleeves.

Stylish Pink

For anyone who loves the color pink but just does not  know what to pair it with should consider this look. Get a light weight pink sweater and pair that with a pair of blue skinny jeans and some ankle boots. This way if someone wants to wear pink he or she doesn’t have to overload on pink.

Chill Day

If someone is all about the cozy look, this look is something that they might like. Grab your favorite long flannel and pair them with some black leggings and a pair of white Converse to top off the look. This would be something to wear when someone wants to have a chill day, but doesn’t want to wear sweatpants and a hoodie.

Denim Day

sometimes denim can be overwhelming because most of the time people might wear a denim jacket and denim jeans. That is a little overboard. If someone is looking for a denim look, this might be a look to try. Get a loose fitting spaghetti strap blouse and a pair of black skinny jeans. For the denim part, get a light blue denim jacket. For shoes, nude slides would go great with this look.

Basic Day

Everyone has those days where they are not in the mood to dress up, but still  want to look presentable. A cute pair of distressed jeans and a plain tank would be something nice and comfy to wear. A pair of  white Converse or white high top vans would complete this look.