Seniors Honored on Senior Night

Stephanie Graffin, Reporter

The Warriors and Rams are known for the rivalry, so it was an odd night for the Warriors, having their very own senior night at Kennardale High School this past week.

The game was held at the Rams court due to water clean up at Susquehannock’s home court.

Despite the location change, many students came out to support the warriors on senior night and their last game of the season.

Senior cheerleader Hannah Dorr is escorted by her parents on senior night. Dorr cheered on varsity for three years. Dorr said, “Ive cheered with a lot of these girls since fifth grade, so we have such a tight bond that I will miss the most.” Hannah plans to attend college and major in education to become a teacher. Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Senior Kenny Rhyne is escorted by his parents onto the court for senior night. Rhyne said, “When I walked out, I knew it was going to be my last game ever playing high school basketball, and I just soaked it all in and went out there and put it all on the line one last time for my brothers.”
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Senior Mary Nolan is also escorted onto the court by her parents. Nolan finished her third season of cheer this year. Nolan plans to attend college for environmental engineering.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Senior Hannah Kight is escorted onto the court by her parents. Kight finished her fourth season as a varsity cheerleader. Kight plans to attend a four-year university to major in nursing and possibly cheer.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Rhyne walks through his teammates, giving them high fives as his name is called for the starting line-up. All boys basketball seniors had the opportunity to start in their last game of high school basketball.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Senior Avery Ghant started for the first and last time in his high school basketball career. He was cheered on by his teammates and the student section attending the game.
Photo by Stephanie Graffin

Junior Jake Eden also started for the Warriors on senior night. Eden is known for the high amount of three-pointers he drops in games. He had eight three-point shots in the beginning of the season. Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Sophomore Michael Staub chats with team-mate Will Ogude in-between halves.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Rhyne grazes the rim and adds two points to the scoreboard. Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Freshman Jalen Franklin jumps up for the layup, adding two points for the warriors. Franklin has topped 30 points a game multiple times this season.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Senior Will Ogude comes in from the game for the last time. He high fives varsity coach Andy Shelow while his team mates cheer him on.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

Ghant, smiling, runs in from the game for the last time as #23. His team mates are standing, waiting to high five and congratulate him.
Photograph by Stephanie Graffin

About the Writer
Stephanie Graffin, Reporter

Stephanie Graffin is a first-year, sophomore reporter this year, and she is most excited about sports photography. Outside of school, she enjoys her part-time babysitting...