Bea Ricafort drew “Tattoo on Self” in art teacher Wes Myers’s Drawing II course. Image Courtesy of Bea Ricafort via 20-21 Spring Arts Fair

Art Department Hosts Virtual K-12 Arts Fair

May 14, 2021

The Art Department is hosting the 2021 Virtual Spring Arts fair. 

The online gallery honors seniors, as well as other district artists, by displaying diverse types of artwork created during this year’s hybrid school schedule. 

Fifth grader Clarissa K. of Shrewsbury Elementary School created “Koi Fish.” Image Courtesy of Clarissa K. via 2020-2021 Spring Arts Fair

High school electronic arts teacher Wade Bowers hopes the faculty and community will show students their support.

“We want to give you the opportunity to view the work before students leave for the year so you have a chance to have conversations with those particular students you know,” said Bowers in an email to faculty. “We know how much it means to them for staff to recognize their talents.”

Visit the 2021 Virtual Arts Fair via this Google Sites link. 

T. J. Shue from Southern Middle school created this piece. Image Courtesy of T.J. Shue via 2020-2021 Spring Arts Fair
View Comments(1)

• N

Nancy kirkMay 28, 2021 at 12:03 pm

This show has always been on of the highlights of the school year for me. Thank you for finding a way to do it this year in all this crazyness.

Reply
1