Students submitted artwork to be showcased in the Literary Magazine. Screenshot via Issuu

Students Release New Edition of Literary Magazine

May 14, 2020

“Perspectives,” this year’s literary magazine edition, showcases different pieces of art, photography and writing made by students.

Students were able to present their perspectives to the community through the magazine.

Literary Magazine President and Editor-in-Chief Alexandra Marusko sees the magazine as a means to showcase students’ talent.

”The magazine is a place for students to show the artwork or writing they are proud of to others, and to feel a sense of pride and fulfillment by having their work shown in a magazine,” said Marusko.

Some students also submitted their photographs. Screenshot by KC O’Neill via Issuu

The members of the literary magazine enjoyed getting together each week to work on the magazine.

Literary Magazine member Ian Achterberg said his favorite part “…was probably the meetings before we left school, as we would meet and enjoy ourselves while getting our work done, creating a lot of fun together.”

There were also several short stories, poems and different writings submitted. Screenshot by KC O’Neill via Issuu