Track & Field Information
December 23, 2019
- Head Coach (sprints & jumps): John Webster [email protected]
- Assistant Coach (distance): Jill Steines
- Assistant Coach (throwing): To Be Determined
- Track practice is Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 5:15 PM starting Monday, March 2 thru May 9
- 7 dual meets held on a weekday afternoon
- 3 Invitational – Herb Schmidt Relays (Friday, April 17), Bobcat Inv (Sat, April 25) & New Oxford Inv (Sat, May 9)
- There will be an activity bus available for those who need a ride home from practice.
- Required paperwork may be picked up and turned in at the middle school.
- Running events: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 meter runs, 100/110 hurdles, 4 x 100, 4 x 400 relays
- Jumping events: long jump, high jump
- Throwing events: shot put, discus
- No tryouts or cuts, everyone participates
- No cost to participate, uniforms provided
Coach Webster will be visiting during lunches on Thursday, January 9th. He will be answering your questions and will have required paperwork.