News From The PTSO

July 25, 2019

We hope everyone had a fun and relaxing summer! 

Our PTSO officers this year include President Stacy Guess, Treasurer Kelley Fisher, and Secretary Jenny Smith. Our first PTSO meeting will be on Wednesday, September 11th, at 6:30 PM in the library classroom. We hope you can join us to find out about the new and exciting things going on at SMS! 

We have an exciting fundraising event coming up in the fall!  Be on the lookout for emails regarding hosting the Harlem Wizards at SHS the evening of November 19th. This event will be huge! Our goal is to raise enough funds to endow a scholarship for our seniors with just this one event! Information regarding ticket sales will start being sent out in September.

Information about Box Tops:

Hey everyone, Box Tops are going digital! So what does this mean for us parents?

Here’s how it works:

-Download the new box tops app (available on the Apple app store and Google play)

-Everytime you shop, scan your receipt

-Earn cash for our school

It’s pretty simple! In the app, you can select our school information and it will all be automatically updated on our account. The only catch is that receipts must be scanned within 14 days of purchase.

Well-what about all those box tops I have clipped at home already?

You can still send in all clipped box tops to school this year, don’t toss them! Just send them into the office and we still get credit. Box tops will continue to accept these until they are all expired, but beyond that, everything will be digital.

Visit www.btfe.com/faqs for additional information