Senior-itus takes over Susquehannock

As we begin the fourth marking period many seniors are suffering from senior-itus. Graduation and moving on to a new chapter in their lives seems to be the only thing on many seniors’ minds. Ten randomly selected seniors were asked about their opinion on senior-itus.

Do you think you have senior-itus?

“Yes, I think I have senior-itus. Things are getting harder to do and getting done later which is not on time.” Zach Gloeckner

“Yes, I have senior-itus. It’s been four years of high school, and it’s been a long ride. I’m just ready to graduate and go to college.” Matt Reynolds

“Yes, because I just wanna get out of the school and start a new part of my life.” Bryce Schoedel

image

“I suppose everyone does because they get tired of the things we constantly have to do in school.” Robert Altom

image

Why do you think seniors get senior-itus?

“You’re almost an adult and school just kinda gets old. You start to wait to do everything until the last minute.” Kai Schnitker

image

“Seniors get senior-itus because they have been here too long, and it’s really just time to leave.” Chay Miller

“It’s almost over, and no one wants to work. Everyone has lost their motivation; things get repetitive and boring.” Brandon Hackman

“You get excited for college, and we have been in school for such a long time and wanna get out.” Hannah Brown

“The school year gets dragged on, and we are just kinda done. There is no point.” Derik Rodgers

image

“We slack off because we are in the end of the third marking period, and we already know we are going to graduate. So, it’s pointless.” Garret Scoone

image