Marching Band Disney Trip 2013: A Photo Story

The marching band visited Disney World in Florida earlier this year, from February 13-18.  During the trip, the band had the opportunity to perform in a parade in the Magic Kingdom, as well as attend workshops to hone their skills.  The trip wasn’t all work though, and they spent three days in various Disney parks, including the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot.

Photo by: Caitlin Garrett.  The Rapunzel Tower in Disney’s Magic Kingdom, currently under construction.

Photo by: Gina Dal Pezzo. Band director Christian Poole playing with a bubble gun he bought in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Photo by: Gina Dal Pezzo. Disney’s new Star Wars attraction in Hollywood Studios attracts tourists.
Photo by: Gina Dal Pezzo. Band director Christian Poole flaunting his new Mickey Mouse ears.
Photo by: Gina Dal Pezzo. The color guard posing at Disney’s Auxiliration workshop.
Photo by: Gina Dal Pezzo. The band visits Epcot on their last day in Disney.
Peter Pan
Photo by: Gina Dal Pezzo. Sophomore Jake Machulcz poses with a Peter Pan hat in Epcot.

Photo by: Caitlin Garrett.  The color guard rehearses their parade routine while waiting for the rest of the band.

Photo by: Caitlin Garrett.  The Disney castle in the Magic Kingdom.

Photo by: Caitlin Garrett.  The band explores the Magic Kingdom on their first full day in Disney.