The Teen Lock-In: Perfect Friday Night hangout

Imagine sitting alone on a Friday night, bored with nothing to do. Now, rewind, and imagine being surrounded by many friends at the  Teen Lock-In, an energizing, fun and exciting event that will keep you entertained all night long.

The third annual Teen Lock-In is being held at the Southern York County YMCA in Shrewsbury, March 15th through the 16th.

The event  is sponsored by the YMCA and local churches.

At the Lock-In there will be pizza, snacks, swimming, basketball, volleyball, roller skating, Dance Dance Revolution, a sport wall, pool table, speaker, a worship band, and so even more exciting activities sure to keep one energized for the entire night.

Junior Aubrey Scott  explains why she believes  the Lock-In is  a positive experience.

“[The Lock- In is a great opportunity because] there are so many ways to keep busy and  meet new friends,” said Scott.

For the past three years, there has been nothing but positive feedback for the Lock-In. There is no doubt it is a great way to spend the weekend, as it is entertaining, exciting and energizing.

The event  begins at 7PM and ends at 7AM the following morning. With over 100 teens coming together, it’s a night to simply forget all about school, the argument that occurred over dinner, and early curfews. It’s a time to just have fun hanging out with friends, meet some new people, and create memories that will last forever.

All of these fun activities are available to any teen for the small price of only 15 dollars. Teens can register for the Lock-In by emailing  Matt Doran at [email protected] or Tim Dance at [email protected] by March 8th.

Coming out for this event would be a great way to spend the weekend for anyone wanting entertainment and a great time.