Susquehannock High School Band Drummer Julien Sherman Performs at U.S. Army All-American Bowl

January 16, 2017

Susquehannock High School marching band member Julien Sherman recently performed as a member of the 2016-17 U.S. Army All-American Marching Band during the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas.

“The best part of the experience was being able to perform with the nation’s top high school musicians,” said Sherman.  “I learned how to work really hard to prepare for a show in a very short period of time.  The experience also taught me how to make good friends very quickly,” he said.

The U.S. Army All-American Marching Band featured the 125 top high school senior marching band members from across the United States.  During the week, the band members participated in educational sessions from top collegiate, high school, and drum and bugle corps instructors from across the country as well as the U.S. Army Field Band.

After high school, Sherman will pursue a music career.  He plans to attend college and major in percussion performance.