Susquehannock High School to Host College Fair

March 21, 2016

Susquehannock High School students and their parents will have the opportunity to visit colleges and schools of higher learning during Southern York County School District’s 10th Annual Post-Secondary School/College Fair on Tuesday, March 22, 2016.

Susquehannock High School’s Guidance Department will present “The College Admissions Process” seminar to students and parents from 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. in the high school auditorium. Afterward, the Post-Secondary School/College Fair will take place from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. Both events are open to all students whether or not they live in the District.

Representatives from about 40 post-secondary institutions will be available with displays and information. Students will have the opportunity to meet with representatives personally and in a casual atmosphere.

Several of the schools include Elizabethtown College, Penn State University, University of Pittsburgh, Kutztown University, York College of Pennsylvania, McDaniel College, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, Towson University, and the military. For a complete list of the organizations that will be available during the event, click here.