2015-2016 Yearbook Comes with New Features

By Ariel Barbera, Assistant Editor-in-Chief

QR codes and Image Share are updating the 2015-2015 yearbook.

The Yearbook Staff hangs posters all throughout the halls of SHS to advertise the new yearbook. Photo By: Ariel Barbera

One of the newest updates to the yearbook this year are the QR codes.

English teacher Jessica Beste hopes these new codes will allow students to scan and look through the unused photos that weren’t put into the yearbook.

“I believe these QR codes are a great addition,” said Beste. “There are so many good pictures that are unused. Now students will be able to see these.”

For students who would like to upload photos to image share, the project number is 673514 and the password is Susquehannock.

Beste is very excited about the yearbook designs this year and hopes for plenty of orders to come in.

“The yearbook staff has been very productive and is currently going through their planning stage,” said Beste.

Students have already started pre-ordering their yearbooks, which will be coming in the spring.

Junior Rachel Sergent has been ordering yearbooks since her Kindergarten year and is looking forward to ordering yet another one this year.

“I enjoy getting people to sign my yearbook,” said Sergent. “It helps develop memories.”

Senior Abigail Ferraro enjoys being a part of the yearbook staff and is excited about the new updates to the yearbooks this year.

“I really enjoy capturing the memories for everyone to see,” said Ferraro. “Looking at all of the pictures is very fun.”