Alumni Pride

December 21, 2017

alumni logoThe Susquehannock High School Alumni Association’s mission is to promote and foster pride, loyalty, and lifelong commitment to the school and continued relationships among its graduates.

Alumni Spotlight – Patrick Barry ’07

Susquehannock 2007 graduate Patrick Barry is a financial advisor with Waddell and Reed in York, PA, and is an avid ...
Read More

Susquehannock Student to Perform in the 2018 Pennsylvania Music Educators Association All-State Vocal Jazz Ensemble

Susquehannock High School choral student Brendan Paules recently earned a spot in the 2018 Pennsylvania Music Educators Association (PMEA) All-State ...
Read More

Southern York County School District Students Earn Awards in Scholastic Arts and Writing Contest

Students from Susquehannock High School earned awards in the 2018 South Central Pennsylvania Scholastic Arts and Writing Competition. The national ...
Read More

Susquehannock Students Advance to Pennsylvania Music Educators Association Region V Chorus

Three Susquehannock High School choral students performed recently at the Pennsylvania Music Educators Association (PMEA) District 7 Chorus Festival at ...
Read More

Susquehannock Student Designs Logo for York County Cooperative Job Fair

Susquehannock High School senior Stevie King recently created a new logo for the York County Cooperative Job Fair. Susquehannock art ...
Read More

Susquehannock High School Alumni Association Announces John “Otts” Hufnagel Scholarship

The Susquehannock Alumni Association recently announced a scholarship in honor of John “Otts” Hufnagel who was a member of the ...
Read More

Sponsors Needed for Battle of the Buildings Scholarship Fundraiser

The Southern York County School District Foundation, Susquehannock All Sports Booster Club, and the Susquehannock Alumni Association are hosting the ...
Read More

Nominations Being Accepted for Susquehannock’s Distinguished Alumni

The Susquehannock High School Alumni Association is requesting nominations for the 2018 Distinguished Alumni. Recipients of the award are chosen ...
Read More

REUNION NEWS

The Class of 1965 has a reunion announcement. Class of 1965 - "Every-3-year Reunion" Saturday, April 21, 2018 SHS Class ...
Read More