Spirit Week: Monday & Tuesday

Students roam the hallway before homeroom in there hippie/ tie-die attire, in support of spirit week.

Spirit week has arrived; students, teachers, and staff alike  dress up throughout the entire week. Monday and Tuesday have been Camo day and Hippie day.

Senior Zach Shelley ducks down to go "hunting" in his camo.
Senior Zach Shelley ducks down to go “hunting” in his camo.

Photography and Electronic Art teacher Wade Bowers along with English teacher Jessica Beste, sneak around in her room for camo day.
Photography and Electronic Art teacher Wade Bowers along with English teacher Jessica Beste sneak around in her room for camo day.
Biology teacher Lauren Jernstrom along with Kristin Johnson dress down for camo day.
Biology teacher Lauren Jernstrom along with special education teacher Kristin Johnson dress down for camo day.
Latin teacher Marci Krebs, 10th period class poses for a shot after a successful day of camouflage.
Latin teacher Marci Krebs’s 10th period class poses for a shot after a successful day of camouflage.

History teachers Deb and Joe Dominick come out with a bang for Tuesday's spirit day!
History teachers Deb and Joe Dominick came decked out for Tuesday’s spirit day.
Students roam the hallway before homeroom in their hippie attire  in support of spirit week.
Guidance Office came in Tuesday morning all decked out in there hippie out-fits for spirit day!
The Guidance Office came in Tuesday morning all decked out in their hippie outfits for spirit day.