Finding Dory splashes into theaters 2015

File By Disney/Pixar (Pixar) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Finding Nemo was a box-office hit.

Finding Dory will splash into theaters November 2015 to an excited audience.

According to The Huffington Post, Ellen DeGeneres, the voice of Dory, has been campaigning for years for a sequel to the popular movie Finding Nemo.

.

According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, Finding Nemo made a total of $921.7 million worldwide since 2003.

It should be expected that the sequel, Finding Dory, will bring in just as much, or even more, profit.

Wade Bowers, the Susky Electronic Arts teacher, said that the time spent creating the animation for Finding Nemo is amazing.

“[Animators] have gotten really good with making [the characters] really believable,” said Bowers. “Everything is created with computers [now]- it’s becoming smoother.”

This sequel will focus on Dory, a forgetful Blue Tang fish who helped Clownfish Marlin find Nemo in the first movie; the sequel will feature Marlin, Nemo, and the entire Tank Gang.

Huffington Post also published that the movie will take place a year after Finding Nemo.

Finding Dory will be about Dory rejoining with her family. No other details about the plot have been revealed yet.

Sophomore Brittney Fitzgerald commented on Dory’s character.

“I think she’s always optimistic even though she doesn’t have enough common sense. Her optimism creates a solution,” said Fitzgerald.

Sophomore Jake Shenk also likes Dory’s character.

“I love Dory…it’s always funny,” said Shenk.

Judging from the positive reactions to Dory, a movie featuring her would be successful.

Fitzgerald has been waiting for a sequel.

“The first one was good. I liked all the vivid colors in it,” said Fitzgerald.

Shenk is also glad that there will be a sequel as well.

“That movie is just one of my favorites,” said Shenk, but “I didn’t expect a sequel- it was a nice surprise.”

Finding Dory is sure to be a hit and a favorite among young children and even adults. It’s too bad it will be released after two years.

File by By Hein waschefort (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Dory is a forgetful Blue Tang fish.