Return of Doctor Who

After a three-month hiatus, the danger seeking Timelord is returning for all new adventures.

To continue season 7 after the heartbreaking episode, “Angels in Manhattan,” where The Doctor’s beloved, long time companions, Rory and Amy Pond, left for good,  the Doctor will be on the search for new company. The rumored companion is Clara Oswin Oswald (who will be played by Jenna-Louise Coleman) who appeared in two previous episodes, “Asylum of the Daleks” and the 2012 Christmas special.

Photo By Frank eng (IMG_6412) [CC-BY-SA-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Earlier in series 7, The Doctor sits in Manhattan, New York reading the afterwards by Amelia Pond from the short novel, “Melody Malone” whilst her end as his companion.

While Clara has already proven to be a clever, quick-witted, and comedic character, half of the fans are excited about this new pretty face, while the other half will need some time to get used to the newbie.

Episode 6, “The Bells of St. John” was written by the fan claimed “evil genius,” Steven Moffat. His plans for this hour-long episode is to target WiFi. The Doctor will be put in modern-day London in hopes of finding Clara as she is the focus for this dangerous presence lurking in the signals of wireless internet.

After viewers becoming cautious about statues and other everyday happenstance, he now is about to make WiFi into something for Doctor Who fans to fear.

Future episodes like, “Cold War,” will be written by Mark Gatiss, the co-director/writer with Steven for Sherlock. Another has been rumored to be written by Neil Gaiman, an award-winning British author. The various writers for Doctor Who are very important to the fans because that tells whether it will turn out to be a mind gripping, edge-of-your-seat episode that Who fans will always remember and rave about.

March 30, 2013 is the official air date for the returning Doctor. So, get your fezzes and bow ties, have yourself a bowl of fish fingers and custard, and get ready for all new, mind-blowing episodes.

*Information found at nerdist.com.