Wanelo or Pinterest?

Image by:  DesignBolts via Wikimedia

Wanelo, quite like Pinterest,  is a newly popular website that stands for ‘Want Need Love.’

Wanelo allows a person to see all sorts of items on the website, and the item can be bought right then and there without having to go hunting for it, unlike Pinterest.
Wanelo is similar to Pinterest though as one can “save” an item just like one can with Pinterest and can “repin.” Most Wanelo users also have a Pinterest, just like Senior Caroline Savin.
“I just found out about Wanelo a few weeks ago through friends, and I use it with all of the free time I have in class,” Savin explained. “At school, I use Wanelo more because it is unblocked, but at home I use both.”
The one aspect users do not like about Wanelo is the lack of categories and specific sections to look through; it seems like the same exact item is being looked at over and over on Wanelo while there are different variations of the item on Pinterest.
Freshman Brittany Watts also uses Wanelo and likes it a lot, although she does not have a Pinterest.
“Wanelo has lots of cool stuff; I use it everyday for at least an hour,” Watts stated. “I will continue to use the site, [and]  I hope my mom will see stuff I like on there and buy it for me [because] it is really cheap.”
It seems, for both Savin and Watts, the favorite items on Wanelo are the clothes.
History teacher Kimberly Johnson enjoys using Pinterest very much.
“I like Pinterest because it is fun to check out new ideas; there is so much scrolling to do …,” said Johnson.
Although Waleno is enjoyable, Pinterest will continue to be used more because it is more organized, making it easier to find what one is looking for due to  the categories that Wanelo lacks.