Walking Dead haunts to please

Walking Dead fans, welcome back! The continuation of season three excitedly kicked off Sunday, February 10th, and zombie buffs around the world gathered at their televisions and computer screens, eager for the story to proceed.

Unexpected events have happened between Daryl, a sleeveless knight, who temporarily left his group and the Governor who is the antagonist of the show, making a surprise ambush on the prison where the main group is residing.
With that being said about The Governor, Talking Dead host and nerdist, Chris Hardwick, recently setup an online poll on whether Rick’s group should make a stand at the prison or fight their way to the small town of Woodbury in which The Governor rules. So far 57% have voted for them to make a stand at the prison because it is their only way for surviving, while 42% voted for them to overrun Woodbury.
Aside from the groups, individual characters have been getting their share of love from viewers. For example, Daryl Dixon, played by Norman Reedus, has been receiving much positive attention from fans.
Daryl is a tall, fit hunter and survivor with a crossbow as his signature weapon. What has been revealed about his character throughout the show has been both emotional and interesting. Reedus happily builds on his fans’ ideas and imagination, leaving them more creative and wanting.
A recent interview between Norman and Hardwick on the Talking Dead website, gave examples of how he creates his own version of the character, Daryl. of the Governor since recently he has been the source of mostly everyone’s problems, and
“When you do television, you have this opportunity to drop these subtle hints everywhere,” explained Reedus. “The way you say things, for example, sometimes those seeds turn into trees. I’ve had quite a few of those things happen.” He further explains a scene from the show when he and another character kissed, and, unscripted, he flinched which enticed fans to assume his character had an abusive childhood.
Based off of what has happened, season three will hopefully have the group at the prison get rid of The Governor, and they should raid Woodburry for food and supplies.