Get off your couches

When school takes up eight hours of the day for five days of the week, there may not be much ‘fun’ free time for students.
At the end of the day when all that is on a student’s mind is either sleeping or being with friends, the mind wanders looking for a location to relax.
Most may have heard of the new frozen yogurt shop in the Shrewsbury area, SweetFrog. With various flavors of frozen yogurt and toppings, one could experience their dream in a cup.
Tori Rassa, an eleventh grader, frequents SweetFrog as much as she can.  “It’s a fun, friends and family oriented place,” said Rassa.
If frozen yogurt isn’t exactly one’s favorite treat, luckily in Shrewsbury Plaza Square there is also Starbucks. With calm lighting, cozy seats, and the aroma of coffee beans filling the interior, it could be the ideal place to go.
Food may not be everyone’s idea of how to gather with friends which is why the YMCA offers plenty of other activities to take part in such as swimming and lifting all week. It costs $19.50 a month for a membership.