What’s New in the Celebrity World?

By Emily Christian, Arts & Entertainment Editor

Read on for the juiciest celebrity news right at your fingertips.

Welcome Saint West!

On Saturday, December 5, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s second child, Saint West, was born. The name shocked many, but the couple and the rest of the family could not think of a better name fit for him. The baby boy has brought so much joy to Kardashian and West. There have been many photos taken of West smiling due to his new baby

Kim and Kanye showing their happiness for their new baby.

bundle of joy, and everyone knows Kanye doesn’t smile. Together, the family of four will continue to enjoy their life, making new memories with Saint West. Hollywood Life – Latest Hollywood Gossip, News & Celeb Pics

Justin Bieber’s mystery girl revealed

For those who are wondering about Justin Bieber’s questionable instagram post, your questions have been answered.

Photo posted by Justin Bieber on his Instagram of Cindy Kimberly.

Bieber posted a photo of an unknown girl with the caption, “OMG who is this!” With the help of fans, the lucky girl was found. 17-year-old Cindy Kimberly does not know how to deal with her recent fame and has not spoken out too much about it. She lives in Spain and is quite the Bieber fan herself. But she is not giving out any personal information to anyone. Justin has also been posting random throwback pictures with ex girlfriend Selena Gomez, creating confusion for Beliebers. Which girl will be the next one less lonely girl? Home | Daily Mail Online

Emma Watson works her new hair-do

After keeping a lower profile for several weeks while working on movies, Emma Watson stepped out into the public again showing off her newly chopped hair. This isn’t the first time she’s cut her hair

Emma Watson posing with her shorter hair.

short. After finishing the Harry Potter movies, Watson worked her pixie haircut for quite some time. After growing her hair out long, she changed her look to a classy and sophisticated bob cut, and she certainly pulls it off. With Emma Watson being one of the top fashion icons, don’t be surprised if this hairstyle becomes one of the next hottest looks.  Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip | E …

Selena Gomez and Niall Horan: New couple?

Seen locking lips at Jenna Tatum’s birthday party was Selena Gomez and…not Justin Bieber?

Selena and Niall on their date at the Santa Monica Pier.

Although Gomez and Bieber have recently been spotted getting cozy again, the new man in Gomez’s life may be One Direction’s Niall Horan. The two were seen together next at the Santa Monica Pier, which looked like nothing less than a date. Jelena fans better watch out; Nelena may be coming soon! POPSUGAR

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick: Friendly again?

Everyone knows that after being together for over 7 years, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick bid farewell to their relationship. After Disick lost Kourtney’s trust while he was partying with an ex on vacation, the couple called it quits, for good. But, there may be hope for Lord Disick and Kardashian. The two have been seen getting along, starting just around the holiday season. Scott was invited to the Kardashians’ Thanksgiving dinner, then seen out with Kourtney and their kids a few days later. It was also reported Kourtney and Scott went furniture shopping and on a lunch date without their kids. To hear more details inside their relationship, tune in every Sunday at 9:00 pm to watch a new KUWTK on Bravo. Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip | E …  POPSUGAR   

Scott Disick is at the Kardashian's Thanksgiving dinner holding his son, Mason.
Scott Disick is at the Kardashian’s Thanksgiving dinner holding his son, Mason.

Successful year for Kendall Jenner

Graduating high school was not the only exciting event happening in 20-year-old Kendall Jenner’s life. Besides the huge graduation party thrown for her and her sister Kylie, Kendall also received news that she had gotten the most likes in 2015 on one of her Instagram pictures, due to her 43.3 million followers. One of Jenner’s long term wishes

This photo received the most likes and can be found on Kendall Jenner's Instagram.
This photo received the most likes and can be found on Kendall Jenner’s Instagram.

was also granted. Not only can she be found modeling in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but she is strutting her stuff with her best friend, Gigi Hadid. Kendall Jenner’s modeling career has definitely skyrocketed in the past year, as she can be seen walking the runway at Fashion Week in NYC and Paris, as well as being on an Estee Lauder commercial. Work it Kendall! Home | Daily Mail Online POPSUGAR Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip | E …