The terrors of Fall have succeeded this year

With the seasons of ghouls, goblins and scares upon us, horror movies have been popping up all over the place.

One movie with frightening reviews is “Paranormal Activity 4,” a continuation from its three predecessors.
Basically, as the sequel continues, the movie goes back into time to the beginning of the series’ plot. In “Paranormal Activity 4”, after Katie is unexpectedly admitted to the hospital for some unknown illness, Alex’s mom offers to take Robbie in while his mother is recovering. Alex soon begins to notice strange events after Robbie’s arrival, while the young visitor’s insinuations increasingly draw Wyatt away  from her. Other family members also begin to clue into the strange happenings with mysterious sounds, shifting furniture, and alarming animated household objects suggesting something is seriously amiss.
Since technically the fourth movie is the beginning of the whole story, it drives people to really find out what happened as more of the sequel comes out.
“Paranormal Activity 4” was very suspenseful… maybe a little too suspenseful. The movie will constantly have one on the edge of their seat., rating it a 3 out of 5. The suspense was good, but it could have been more easily woven throughout the plot.

Another scary movie that is highly talked about is “Sinister.”
“Sinister” is about an entity that corrupts children’s’ souls. Eventually, the kids start turning against their parents.
Junior Kai Schnitker exclaimed, “I loved it, but there’s no way I could watch it again.”
Some of the main actors are Ethan Hawke, Vincent D’Onofrio, James Ransone, Juliet Rylance, and Fred Dalton Thompson.
Based on student opinions, ratings are difficult. “Out of 5 starts, I would give it a 4,” said Schnitker. “Like I said before, it was good movie, but there’s no way I could see it again… too scary.”
If one loves suspense and the fright of a scary movie, “Sinister” and “Paranormal Activity 4” are out in theaters now.