New Retina MacBook Sets to Release

By Stella Trovato, Reporter

Apple’s new and improved MacBook, set to release on April 10, has the technology-savvy world anxious to get their hands on one of their own.

Apple’s latest MacBook has many different features that the other Macbooks cannot even compare to from its 40% thinner sides to its new nine hour battery with its new charger.  This tool is even available in unique colors like space gray, silver, and gold.

Librarian Kayse Corrieri speaks remarkably high about Apple products.

The MacBooks present at our school are much thicker than the Mac ready to release next month.
Photo by: Stella Trovato

“I really feel like in general Mac products are so comprehensive,” said Corrieri. “They come with all the apps. They already come loaded with all the software. They’re just made and designed for production…I think that thinner and lighter is going to be even more popular with younger people.”

Corrieri has mostly loved Apple ever since the school got MacBooks from about 10 years ago.

“…I’m an apple lover,” said Corrieri. “…When we got these maybe 8 or 10 years ago I…really didn’t like them at first, but once you start using them and get used to them I think they are so much better…I don’t think we ever would of had computers that were Dell or HP laptops that would of lasted like these.”

Like Corrieri, many other people love Apple just as much and can’t wait for new products to be made.

Steve Jobs, the founder and creator of Apple. By Matthew YoheMatt Yohe at en.wikipedia [CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
This is a shot of Steve Jobs, the founder and creator of Apple.
By Matthew YoheMatt Yohe at en.wikipedia [CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
  Sophomore Taylor Hughes has owned a product of Apple most of her life and loves the fact that an advanced MacBook is on the verge of being released.

“I can’t wait to try and get the new MacBook,” said Hughes. “I’m going to need to save up a lot of money, but it’s going to be worth the price.”

Hughes also thinks that the newest Mac will help her with a lot of her school work.

“PC’s are not nearly as…functional and reliable,” said Hughes. “With a Mac, I know for sure that my school work won’t have a problem getting finished.”

Freshman Dakota Coleman will also think the MacBook will be more efficient in school.

“I think they’re are probably going to be more tools that will be more affective,” said Dakota.

Clearly the new MacBook being released next month will have Apple users ready for a new tool ready to impress the world.

The famous Apple logo everyone around the world is familiar with.  By Image SVG créé par Utilisateur:Quark67 avec Inkscape à l'aide de la police de caractère Helvetica fournie avec Mac OS X. (Quark67 at fr.wikipedia) [Public domain or Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons
The famous Apple logo everyone around the world is familiar with.
By Image SVG créé par Utilisateur:Quark67 avec Inkscape à l’aide de la police de caractère Helvetica fournie avec Mac OS X. (Quark67 at fr.wikipedia) [Public domain or Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons